Upcoming seminar focuses on data protection and subject access requests
The employment team’s first session in Brodies’ BInformed spring seminar programme will take place in Edinburgh on 20 April and in Glasgow on 4 May.
It will help you deal with subject access requests that are made in the context of an ongoing employee relations issue.
The seminar will cover:
• the basics – what is the employee entitled to ask for, when etc.;
• the range of responses available to you as an employer;
• things to think about if the request is made in advance of or during litigation;
• when and how to redact information; and
• the consequences of a failure to respond.
The post Upcoming seminar focuses on data protection and subject access requests appeared first on Brodies LLP Legal Resource Area.