Managing mental ill health at work
A recent survey highlights that one of the most common causes of absence from work is mental health. We are holding a breakfast seminar on 18th May in our Glasgow offices on ‘managing mental ill health at work’.
This practical session will cover:
– a brief overview of the legal basics;
– the legal position on an employer’s ‘knowledge’;
– the obligation to make adjustments;
– the role of occupational health;
– responding to behavioural issues;
– managing absence;
– absences coinciding with disciplinary action; and
– tactics in litigation.
If you’d like to come along, please sign up here.