Managing mental ill health at work
A recent survey highlights that one of the most common causes of absence from work is mental health. We are holding a breakfast seminar on 18th May in our Glasgow offices on ‘managing mental ill health at work’.
This practical session will cover:
- a brief overview of the legal basics;
- the legal position on an employer’s ‘knowledge’;
- the obligation to make adjustments;
- the role of occupational health;
- responding to behavioural issues;
- managing absence;
- absences coinciding with disciplinary action; and
- tactics in litigation.
If you’d like to come along, please sign up here.