From News

Employers need to provide details for all Benefits in Kind

Employers need to report all benefits in kind, including those under the optional remuneration arrangements, to HMRC on form P11D from 6 April 2018, unless they are registered to voluntarily payroll benefits. Employers will also need to pay income tax and Class 1 contributions on an element of all termination payments from 6 April, whether or not they are contractual payments.

News release re benefits in kind
News release re termination payments
Category: Taxation » Employment. Keyword(s): Benefits in kind; Termination payments. Area(s) of law: Employment; Tax.
Source: HM Revenue and Customs.

View original article