Changing T's & C's: Getting Consent

If the contractual terms are not wide enough to accommodate the proposals, one option is to seek consent from the employee. Obtaining the agreement of the employee to the change is the simplest option for you, assuming this is possible.

BResourceFull Workbox is a subscription service. Become a member to access the full site and benefit from relevant, up-to-date information, related content and HR templates. Click on the banner below to enquire about membership.